13 May 2010

God Be With You Till We Meet Again....

This blog is totally dedicated to my grandpa Sporleder who passed away at around 10:45pm on May 12th. He spent his last hours at home in his favorite recliner surrounded by his children and other family. He was a great man! Many of my favorite childhood memories come from time spent with him at the ranch...we were there every Thanksgiving, Christmas and often for 4th of July and for other random vacations! He had an amazing sense of humor and was one of the strongest men I know! I know he is happily at home now though...reunited with his beautiful wife and both of his sisters, not to mention numerous other relatives who were waiting for him with warm hearts and open arms. He will be greatly missed... but I know it is just a temporary separation... I will see him again! And when there is that reassurance, then really...what do I have to be sad about?

Love you grandpa! God be with you till we meet again.....

1 comment:

Sara W said...

that's so wonderful that he got to attend your wedding and meet sammy :)