Gen 1:28 'And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth...'
Yes...that's right folks! Baby Parker #1 ('Sparky') is due April 20, 2010!!! And we are extremely excited! We will keep you posted on progress for both mommy and baby!
Yeah! That's wonderful! We are due February! Have you found out what your having? I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! lol, I just realized my extreme use of exclamations...but I am really excited for you. Kids are so fun and worth every ounce of energy, sweat, and tears...and blood, and mucus, and throw up...ha ha! You'll do great!
2 comments:
HUURRRRRRRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have him early on April 3. =)
Yeah! That's wonderful! We are due February! Have you found out what your having? I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! lol, I just realized my extreme use of exclamations...but I am really excited for you. Kids are so fun and worth every ounce of energy, sweat, and tears...and blood, and mucus, and throw up...ha ha! You'll do great!
Post a Comment