29 August 2010

It's the size that counts.....

So....there has been an overwhelming cry for 'MORE BELLY PICTURES!'
Your cries have been heard...here's the progress on the watermelon I am growing in my tummy. I started out really small and didn't gain much weight for the first 30 weeks...but oh buddy is she making up for it now! Where I only gained 15 pounds in 30 weeks, I have now gained 5 more in the past 3 weeks! Talk about a full, stretched out feeling.... :)
34 weeks down...only 4-7 more to go! Bring it on baby! We can't wait to cuddle our little girl!
This is me....saying"Holy crap my belly is huge!"
Here's her ultrasound picture from 31 weeks. My placenta has moved up (it was low at 20 weeks which means trouble if it didn't move...but it did...so we are good!) and she is already head-down ready to go! Looks like things are progressing just as they should! Yay!

I swear I can see a little dimpled chin in this picture...just like Sam's...he has doubts but I know it's there... :)


And finally...talking about large bellies...here's pictures of food...yumm...food!
Sam went fishing with another teacher and they ended up bringing back several of these dinosaur sized beasts! Sam's was 88cm long (that is freaking huge) so he had release it as a breeding fish, but he brought back another 80cm fish! I have to brag because my man is such a good provider! At least if we ever get flooded in and run out of food I can count on Sam bringing home some protein! :)
We have a whole freezer full of Barramundi now! All I have to say is yum-o!

Jimmy's catch
Sam got the biggest one! Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Ixchelle said...

You are too cute! I'm so excited for you! You are going to be a great mommy!

jeanette said...

With all the face painting stuff around for Halloween (hmmm...is there Halloween in Australia? Maybe I should do some research...) I think you should paint your belly. Or better yet, have Sam paint your belly!

Sara W said...

your belly is beautiful. i can't wait to see your baby girl!

Lindsay Blain said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yay!! Miss you girl! SUCH a cute belly!!

rachel neil said...

You're carrying your baby the way I carried my first, all in the front.
I don't know if it means you're going to have a boy or a girl. I don't think it matters.