See? I'm getting better at updating this thing! There has only been a couple weeks between posts this time...as opposed to a couple months! :)
Well, first off, Sam had his 29th birthday this month (on the 11th...put it in your calendar people...we are expecting boxes and cards next year...) :)
Unfortunately his birthday fell on Wednesday, which means it had already been a hard couple days at school...plus he hadn't had enough sleep the night before AND his presents were still sitting at the post office in Katherine. So his birthday celebration was an hour and a half drive into Katherine after school to get groceries, eat pizza and pick up his presents. I was mean and made him wait to get home to open them in hope that I would get time to wrap them.... but let's face it, by the time we got home he couldn't wait any longer and I'd lost my motivation.... oh well...I'll try harder next year! :) It wasn't the most eventful birthday but we had fun talking and spending time together on the drive into Katherine... a welcome break from the hustle of everyday life for a community school teacher. In any case, Sam still loved his presents (despite the plain wrapping) and spent the rest of the night playing with them. Overall? I think it was a success! :)
Classy post office wrapping paper....


It's portable water filter... in case you were wondering.. :)


And what bike adventure would be complete without a helmet cam? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment