30 August 2011

Just call me Picasso

Hello all!
I am doing better at the regular blogs! I only missed this Sunday because we were setting up our NEW COMPUTER!!!
It rocks! We got a mac mini and just hooked it up to the 42" HDTV we got off Ebay...and poof! Insta-giant computer! It's awesome!!!!

But I digress....
This week was all about PAINTING!!!!!
I took Grace out and we made some awesome art work! Thank goodness for non-toxic paint and great outdoor weather!

Of course the first thing she did is taste the paint...good thing it tasted bad. She only tried it once! Ha ha!

And this week we decided it was time for some new family photos! The last ones we had were from when Grace was newborn...so here are our self-photographed family photos! We got a couple good ones! :)

Gosh my family is good looking....... ;)

No comments: